Our law firm is growing and our existing Client Services Coordinator is assuming new responsibilities in our firm so now we are on the search for a new SUPERSTAR to add to our team. The person we are looking for will take charge of greeting clients and assisting them over the phone, conduct client intake calls, support our three attorneys, provide support to our trust legal department in working directly with clients, and provide our clients with outstanding customer service. We are looking for a full-time candidate to work Monday - Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm. We need our new team member to be exceptional with people, have a HIGH attention to detail and have STELLAR organizational and interpersonal skills. We have a very busy growing office and we need someone who is grace under pressure.
Our ideal candidate presents a very professional appearance, understands the value of hard work, wants to work in an exciting environment, is smart, reliable, ambitious, and is great at multi-tasking. And above all else is a "SUPERSTAR" player on the team. If you think this describes you, we would love to hear from you. Tell us why you fit that bill. If you are a wall flower or a Debbie Downer, please do not apply. You will not be a good fit with our firm culture. We want someone that wants a career, to grow with a company and be challenged, wants to continually learn and someone who will be around for the long haul.
More on the specifics of the position - Here is what we need our new SUPERSTAR to help us with:
• Greet clients with a warm smile as they come to see us
• Answer the phone with a warm friendly greeting
• Prepare our conference rooms before clients arrive for their meetings
• Conduct client intake calls to book appointments
• Assist the legal team with bindering estate and business plan documents
• Conduct follow up calls to those with meetings the following day to confirm attendance
• Manage our Client Care Program sign-ups and renewals
• Assist attorneys and paralegals as needed with other issues
Now, if you've read this far, I want to let you in on a little secret. There are some critical things that we need from our next new team member. We need a person with all of the following personal skiils:
(1) The understanding that the prospective client, our existing clients and our referral sources are what keep us in business and are #1, so exceptional customer service is a MUST;
(2) Good common sense;
(3) Intelligence and professionalism;
(4) Strong organizational skills;
(5) An awesome attitude;
(6) A strong work ethic; and
(7) A very high attention to detail; and
(8) Someone who can have fun!
There will be a three-month probationary period to make sure this is a good fit for us both. The benefits begin after the three-month probationary period. Our benefits include health insurance, 401K with matching plan (eligibility after one year), PTO time, gym membership, vision, dental, disability insurance, and bonus compensation opportunities.
Here's the only way to apply: you must follow these directions completely. IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS COMPLETELY, WE WILL NOT RESPOND.
The only way to respond is to send us an email to [email protected] No phone calls please. The email should contain a cover letter with the subject line: "I'm the SUPERSTAR You're Looking for and Here is Why".
In the cover letter, tell us about you and any relevant customer or sales experience you've had, experience you've had assisting clients over the phone, and/or anything else you believe makes you perfect for the position or makes you think that you are the SUPERSTAR we are looking for.
Please also attach a copy of your resume and let us know the best way to contact you.