CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: GET A FREE COPY OF THE LATEST EDITION OF SECRETS OF GREAT ESTATE PLANNING, FOURTH EDITION, BY FILLING OUT THE FORM ON THIS PAGE AND PAYING A SMALL S&H FEE AND WE WILL MAIL IT OUT TO YOU RIGHT AWAY.
“Estate planning attorney Brenda Geiger’s new book- Secrets of Great Estate Planning, Fourth Edition – is a “must have” for anyone planning to do effective estate or trust planning. Parents and grandparents alike will find this easy to read resource makes the process of doing a will, trust, power of attorney and the related planning way less stressful and complicated. So if you’ve been putting off estate planning but want, and NEED, to get it done as painlessly and effectively as possible, then get this book…right now!”
David M. Frees III, JD
Chairman – UTBF Trusts, Estates and Wealth Preservation Section
“Secrets” is a treasure trove of great ideas and tools that will get your estate plan and wealth protection to the top of its game!
Read and implement the great ideas in “Secrets,” and not only will your estate plan be its very best, you will also sleep better at night knowing that your family will never have a bad surprise."
Richard Muscio: CPA Thought Leader and The Family office Guy,
Motivational Speaker, and Best-Selling Author
Secrets of Great Estate Planning
Secrets of Great Estate Planning covers not only the basic things you’ll need to know to set up and maintain your estate plan, but also more advanced planning strategies such as Retirement Plan Trusts and Irrevocable Gifting Trusts for children and grandchildren.
In this easy to read book you’ll discover:
- What the probate process is in California and why it should be avoided
- How to “fund” (transfer assets to) your revocable trust and which assets cannot be owned by your revocable trust
- How you can protect your children’s inheritance from creditors, predators and their future divorcing spouses
- How you can protect your spouse with the right marital funding provisions in a married joint revocable trust
- The best way to ensure your retirement accounts are protected for your children when they inherit them
- How to protect yourself if you own rental real estate with an LLC
- The top 25 mistakes people make in their estate plans how to avoid them
Brenda Geiger is a skilled and experienced Estate and Business Planning attorney in Carlsbad, California. Her practice focuses on protecting clients from the probate process, helping them avoid future litigation and on forward thinking asset protection for her clients and their heirs.