10th Annual Trusts and Estates Symposium
Super Early Bird Special is only $59.00 if you register now and ends on February 14th
Come Join Us on Thursday, February 22, 2018, From 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm (registration starts at 5:30 pm) at the Carlsbad City Library Auditorium, 1775 Dove Lane, Carlsbad, CA 92011, to Learn About How the New Jobs Act Could Have an Impact on You, Your Family or Your Clients!
Because of your relationship with our law firm, we want to formally invite you to this timely update on the law and how the new rules might affect you. This is a free event!
Some of the valuable information we will be presenting include:
● The New Estate Tax Rules (Do You Need to Change Your Trust)?
● The New Annual Gift Tax Exclusion Rules
● The New Income Tax Brackets and Where Each Bracket Starts
● The New Standard Deduction and Personal Exemption
● The New Child Tax Credit
● The New Home Mortgage Interest Deduction Rules
● The New State and Local Taxes Deduction Rules
● The New AMT (Alternative Minimum Tax) Rules
● The New Expanded 529 Educational Accounts Rules
● The New 20% Business Entity Deduction and Wage Limitation Rules
● The Rules Related to IRA Stretch-Out Through a Qualified Trust
RSVP to claim your seat today to Lisa: Call, (760)-448-2220 or email: [email protected]
Estate Planning Educational Sessions
Would You Like Brenda to Speak at Your Child's School
or at Your Church on Estate Planning?
Brenda Geiger is on a mission! She wants to help inform, educate and help protect at least 100 families in the north county by the end of 2017. Brenda regularly speaks at various events where she's educating on topics such as protecting minor children, protecting an aging parent and setting up a sound and protective estate plan for families.
Do you have a school or church director you would like her to talk to? If so, please call our office at (760) 448-2220 and ask for Lisa. Or reach out to Lisa at [email protected]. She will answer any questions you may have and appreciate the referral to help us coordinate an educational opportunity with Brenda and your respected school or church!