Geiger Law Office, P.C., an established boutique Trusts & Estates law firm with offices in Carlsbad and Laguna Niguel, has made a very deliberate choice to concentrate on the field of estate planning and related issues. We work every day with people who are worried about their families’ futures. This means we can draw upon a deep pool of knowledge and experience when helping clients reach their individual goals.
We have found combining a high-level of personal attention and our niche legal knowledge is the best way to please our clients throughout the local San Diego and Orange County communities. We practice exclusively in the areas of trusts and estates, trust and estate administration, business planning, asset protection, and elder law pre-planning.
If you're an experienced Trust Administration and Probate Paralegal looking for a position with challenge in a warm and friendly atmosphere working with an all-star team, we may be a great match for you. Our boutique Trusts & Estates firm is searching for a talented paralegal that is a focused, self-starter who loves serving others. If this sounds like the perfect match to be your long-term work home, we would love to hear from you!
Our firm has been a fixture in Carlsbad for the past 14 years and continues to grow with a second office in Laguna Niguel (but the primary location for this position is Carlsbad). Our reputation in the community is quality sound legal advice and work product with a high attention to detail and being the best in class for customer service. Everything in our practice is centered around how do we make this even more efficient and a better experience for our clients while giving them the best legal technical work product possible. We are always looking for ways to improve on what is already great.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Compensation
- Private Office with a Window
- 401K with matching (eligibility after just 6 months)
- PPO and HMO Health Insurance Plans
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Gym Membership
- 10 Paid Holidays a Year
- Additional Paid Time Office
- An All-Star Team to Be a Part of
We need our new Paralegal to join us and help us with the following responsibilities;
- Meet with Trust Administration/Probate clients for signing of legal documents
- Notarize documents (if not a notary, we can get you licensed)
- Draft trust administration and probate filing documents
- Track and meet deadlines for completing trust administration and probate cases
- Field questions from clients via phone, firm text and email
- Follow up with clients
- Assist the attorneys in case management for trust administration and probate cases
- Previous experience as a Trust Administration/Probate Paralegal (4+ years)
- Familiarity with legal research
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Excellent customer service skills
- Easy to get along with team player
Our ideal candidate presents a very professional appearance, is organized, has a high attention to detail, understands the value of hard work, and wants to work in an exciting environment with people with whom they both like and respect. They should also be smart, very reliable, great at multi-tasking and want to grow and be challenged. We have a very busy growing law firm and we need someone who is grace under pressure who is great working with a team and with clients.
No phone calls please. Please apply with a cover letter telling us about yourself, your experience in trust administration, probate, and estate planning and anything else you believe makes you perfect for the position. Let us know why you are the one we should hire. Please also attach a copy of your resume and let us know the best phone number to contact you for a brief initial phone interview.