We are looking to add a SUPERSTAR Marketing Coordinator to our growing Estate and Business Planning law firm! The person we are looking for will help our CEO run our law firm’s marketing initiatives and help develop new and more refined sources of qualified leads for the law firm.
We need our new team member to be EXCEPTIONAL with people, have a HIGH attention to detail, and have STELLAR organizational skills. We’re looking for someone who can help us grow the practice and who is not afraid to be held accountable to the ROI.
Our ideal candidate has at least some experience in marketing online and offline, direct response marketing, event planning, presents a very professional appearance, understands the value of hard work, wants to work in an exciting environment and is smart, reliable and ambitious.
If you’re a “Primadonna”, no need to apply and if you’re used to checking your phone every hour, we’re not going to be a good fit. Our team works hard but knows how to play hard too. And above all else, we need our next “ROCK STAR” player on the team. If you think this describes you, we would love to hear from you. Tell us why you fit that bill. We also want someone that wants a career, to grow with a company and be challenged, someone who takes initiative, wants to always be learning, and will be around for the long haul.
Responsibilities and Skills of the Position:
• Marketing of law firm events
• Identify and secure speaking events
• Organize networking events
• Create marketing forms and implement marketing systems
• Keep attorneys connected to referral sources (through various means)
• Create “Top of Mind Awareness” initiatives
• Manage referral source databases and newsletter lists
• Production of monthly electronic newsletter/mailed newsletter
• Track client sources of business
• Update blog regularly, website development
• Manage regular and consistent social media posts
• Execute on follow-up initiatives with past clients
• Any and all other marketing initiatives the firm is engaged in from time to time
Pay is commensurate with experience. There will be a three-month probationary period to make sure this is a good fit for us both. Benefits begin after the three-month probationary period. Our benefits include a health insurance, 401K (eligibility after one year), PTO time off, gym membership, vision, dental, disability insurance, and bonus compensation opportunities.
Here's the only way to apply: you must follow these directions completely. If you do not follow the instructions, we will not respond.
The only way to apply is by using our contact us form at http://www.geigerlawoffice.com/contact. No phone calls please. Your response should contain a cover letter with the subject line: "I'm the Rockstar Marketing Coordinator You are Looking for and Here is Why".
In your cover letter, tell us about you and your relevant marketing experience, any sales or customer service experience, and anything else you believe makes you perfect for the position or makes you think that you are the one we are looking for.
Please also embed a copy of your resume into the contact us "Comments" section or email to [email protected] and let us know the best way to contact you.